How do you stand out in a sea of other designers that do similar work? How do you get more comfortable having money conversations with clients? How do you get better at selling and pricing your projects? We chat about this and more, with professional trainer and coach, Shannyn Lee.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The things holding many designers back
- How you can be meaningfully different from others in the industry
- Shifting your mindset and behavior when it come to sales
- Bringing vulnerability to the sales process
- The Jedi mantra Shannyn teaches to her clients
- Why selling is not gross – it is noble
- Owning and verbalizing fears in conversations with clients
- How to deal with pricing and discounting.
Subscribe and leave a review – Apple Podcasts
Like, Comment, & Follow – Hot Young Designers Club Instagram
For more information – Check out the website